Saturday, January 17, 2009

Yahoo Messenger 10 Final





Yahoo Messenger is a well known name in Instant messenger category. After Windows Live Messenger it will be Yahoo Messenger to take position in favorite messenger list of users. Latest Yahoo Messenger available for download is Yahoo Messenger 9.0.0.2034.
Today while going thru Mininova Torrents I came across Yahoo Messenger 10 Final Torrent and I was totally surprised to see this since I am aware of latest Yahoo Messenger version which is 9.0.0.2034 and there is no news of Yahoo Messenger 10 under development. But then I thought this could be leaked Yahoo Messenger build.
To confirm myself I started searching on Google and I saw couple of websites showing Yahoo Messenger 10 Final in search results, but most of the website in search results were warez one so it is difficult to believe this is true Yahoo Messenger 10 or some thing else, at the end to satisfy my curiosity I started downloading Yahoo Messenger 10.
Once I finished downloading Yahoo Messenger 10 first step I did was, install and check Yahoo Messenger build version. To my surprise it was �Yahoo Messenger For Vista Preview 2007.12.06.421. Even shortcut for Yahoo Messenger on desktop says Yahoo!

Download
http://rapidshare.com/files/179532493/Yahoo_Messenger_10_Final.rar

0 comments: